Huawei is leading global Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Provider. Huawei is one of the world’s leading telecommunications equipment maker and the third largest manufacturer of smart phones. It has more than 1,50,000 employees worldwide and achieved a sales revenue of about 48 billion USD in the year 2015.
Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd ( HTIPL), established in the year 2000 in Bangalore, is the first and largest oversea R&D center of Huawei. HTIPL is engaged in development & delivery of high end communication platforms/component/applications in the area of Mobile Broadband, Setup box, Digital home, digital enterprise, E-Commerce, Smart phones etc.
Company : Huwaei Technologies
Primary Location : Bangalore
Role : Associate Software Engineer
Last Date : –
- B.E/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech ( CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE) candidates from 2016/ 2017 batches with an aggregate of 70% in throughout academics.
- Knowledge in Java C/ C++/Linux/Data Structure/Networking.
- Strong problem solving and learning abilities in addition to basic programming language knowledge
- Willing to travel within India/Overseas.
- CCNA Certification will be an advantage.
This is a Full-time Open Contract position. You will be on the payroll of our third-partyConversion/transfer to Huawei payroll will happen based on organizational requirements and individual performance.