Dell EMC serves a key role in providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information. Dell EMC enables our enterprise customers’ IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporates industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.
Here at Dell EMC we are continuously looking for passionate and talented thinkers like you who want to take our organization to the next level. Our programs allow fresh graduate students to experience a deep understanding of Dell’s signature culture of empowering people to do more with technology. Discover your full potential and experience what it is like to be part of a cutting-edge global company.
What’s In It for You?
An opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading tech companies. Dell EMC is #6 in Great Places to Work for 2016, #2 in Fortune’s Most Admired Companies list & “The 10 Companies with the Happiest Young Professionals” as reported by Forbes.
Under the GSAP program, you are assured of a world class mentoring program to help you be successful in the long run. GSAP is a 24 months program with guided training to make you successful on the job role with domain related trainings & certifications.
Company : Dell EMC
Primary Location : –
Role : Senior Representative – Business Operation
Last Date : –
Eligibility :BCA, BSc (CS/IT) from 2016 – 2017 batches with 60% marks throughout academics.
Detailed Eligibility :
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables.
- Sense of urgency.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Customer Service skill.
- Ability to understand technology
- Highly competent in MS Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts
- Candidates should have good computer knowledge
Do you possess a blend of quantitative skills, technology experience and business acumen? Are you passionate about the opportunity to provide strategic support to drive global Sales opportunities? Are you willing to take on challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm? Our Asset Reporting Services (ARS) team is looking for a qualified Asset Reporting Analyst who can analyze holistic customer data in order to prepare outstanding technical and consultative reports for a full range of EMC products. ARS is looking for someone who can obtain, organize and process requests as well as develop relationships with external and internal clients.
- The Asset Reporting Analyst is expected to display strong analytic skills, exemplary communication skills, aptitude for understanding business objectives and the ability to probe logical questions to provide overall comprehensive support.
- The successful candidate will deliver all services to internal and external customers within defined SLAs and quality measurements.
- The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable of EMC Sales processes as well as the systems, tools and organizations that support those processes. This candidate should then apply this knowledge to support the day to day business operations.
- The successful candidate should develop resolutions to internal and external customer requests across an increased scope and of moderate difficulty. This candidate should exercise judgment within defined processes and procedures and should escalate if needed.
- A successful candidate in this role will be expected to support internal ARS program development initiatives.
- The successful candidate will create and strengthen relationships with ARS team members, both local and international, with clients, and with other GBS departments. This candidate will routinely interact and support customers and business units external to GBS.
- The standout ARS candidate should possess exceptional organizational, communication, and problem solving skills. The candidate should also exhibit a strong customer focus, the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity, a robust technical aptitude, a strong competency in MS Excel, and the knack to optimize work processes in a strategic and innovative mindset.
- Lastly, the candidate who will succeed in this role will continuously drive for results and seek new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
Why Asset Reporting Services and Global Business Services?
Our goal is to focus on the optimization of people, process, and technology – all while driving significant revenue opportunities for EMC around the world. We’re enabling our customers to redefine what IS possible …oh, and did we mention how cool GBS is? Join in on the fun.
Salary : INR 3.5 LPA + other benefits
Note : Transport facility would be provided for night shift