Allure is a software e-commerce products and services company offering innovative and value-driven solutions to the e-Commerce industry. The company provides on-demand solutions in the area of software development, deployment, maintenance, mobile enablement and consulting services to e-commerce vertical. Customers include Fortune 500 companies and leading brands as well as small and medium businesses. The company is headquartered in NY.
Company : Allure Software Inc.
Primary Location : Pune
Role : Trainee Software Engineer, Trainee Quality Analyst, Business Analyst
Last Date :02 Sep 2017
- BE/ B. Tech (CS/ IT) & MCA 2016/ 2017 batches.
- Great coding desire
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Great debugging and logical skills
- Strong desire to build a code, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- A strong “can-do“ attitude and willingness to work in a highly energetic environment
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques quickly
- And most importantly, willingness or desire to work in any of below languages/technologies: PHP (Zend/Cake/Magento/SugarCRM) or ROR or Java and Web 2.0/3.0
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and processes.
- Knowledge Of Responsive testing Methodology.
- Must have knowledge of web based testing.
- Knowledge Of any Test Management tool.
- Knowledge Of any Object Oriented Language.
- Knowledge Of SQL is bonus.
- Knowledge Of Mobile App Testing Methodology.
- Knowledge of Automation is a bonus.
- Reviewing The Requirements.
- Preparing Test Plan.
- Preparing and Executing Test Cases / Test Scenarios.
- Reporting Defects.
- Preparing Documents With Good Explanation of The Functionality.
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Should Be Hardworking and Self-Driven Professional.
- Roles and Responsibilities for:
- Perform Automation / Manual Testing.
- Analyzing the Requirements from the Business Analyst (Product Associate)
- Preparing Test Scenarios, Preparing Test Data’s for the test Cases
- Manual Testing of WEB/WAP based application, App Testing (If know then Add-on)
- Functional Testing
- Knowledge of SQL/MySql
- Tracking Defects in Tool like Jira
- Solid Understanding of eCommerce Industry
- Strong background in creating functional requirements and functional specifications at the level necessary to extend or customize existing products and to build new solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of general networking technologies, database, and applications development concepts.
- Selected candidate must be capable of working independently as well as in a team/group environment.
- Knowledge of IT process improvement and various IT BA standards.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Windows based applications and internet usage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical, presentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to perform work effectively in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview