Company : AmNazon
Primary Location : Chennai
Role : Digital Associate
Last Date : 04 Aug 2017
BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EEE/ECE), MCA, BCA, MSc, BSc from 2016 – 2017 batches with 60% in their highest education.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.