Quintiles and IMSHealth have merged together to form the new QuintilesIMS. Each wanting to bring something new to customers, we deliver integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward. QuintilesIMS has approximately 50,000 employees conducting operations in more than 100 countries, dedicated to helping our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. As a global leader in protecting individual patient privacy, QuintilesIMS uses healthcare data to deliver critical, real-world disease and treatment insights.
Company : QuintilesIMS
Primary Location : Bangalore
Role : Trainee Engineer
Last Date : 21 Aug 2017
Eligibility :BE/BTech, MCA from 2017 batches with 70% throughout academics.
- Analysis of requirements and resolution of requirements issues
- Tracking issues related to requirements to closure
- Design of test cases and scenarios
- Prepare test cases and scenarios to ensure that all requirements are met
- Review of test scripts prepared by the team filling of measurement forms
- Setting up test environment
- Understand how the test environment has to be set up and coordinate with all participants
- Execution of test cases
- Logging testing defects and tracking their status
- Resolve technical issues with development team
- Be involved in understanding technical issues in the product
- Process and Tools Adherence
- Should adhere to the process
- Should participate in organization training activities for process and tools training
- Very good logical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Take care of operations and manage requests from local office to ensure end users will be able to access IMS applications.
- Ready to work in Shifts
- Ready to work in different holiday calendar than INDIAN holidays and ready to work in different days of the week and weekends depending on the project requirement.
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview