Google is specialized in Internet services and products. Google services includes online advertising, search, cloud computing, software and hardware with head quarter in Mountain View, California, United States.Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.Google’s revenue is estimated to be more than $10 billion USD per year with more than 10000 employers .
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
In 1998, we started with two computer science students in a university dorm room and now have thousands of employees in offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
To learn more about our job opportunities visit careers.google.com
Highest Paying Jobs in Google
1. Finance director – $339,825
2. Engineering director – $272,370
3. Business operations principal – $252,423
4. Group product manager – $243,229
5.Senior software engineering manager – $235,772
6. Senior staff software engineer – $210,462
7. Lead software engineer – $207,211
8. Staff software engineer – $201,465
9. Senior product manager – $197,252
10. Site reliability engineer – $192,423